Leuphana University of Lüneburg stands for innovation in education and scholarship based on the values of a humanistic, sustainable and entrepreneurial university. The collaborative search for knowledge and viable solutions in the areas of education, culture, sustainability as well as management and entrepreneurship defines the university model with its award-winning College, Graduate School and Professional School. Methodological diversity and interdisciplinary cooperation characterize our academic understanding.
Leuphana University of Lüneburg (foundation under public law), Faculty of Sustainability, has a vacancy for a part time (65 %). Research Associate (m/f/d) (salary group EG 13 TV-L) start immediately, initially limited until August 31, 2021. An extension of the project is planned, subject to approval by the funding agency.
- Participate in the socio-ecological junior research group “SteuerBoard Energie”, in particular
- Work on the evolution of national and European legal frameworks for financing the energy transition (PhD project)
- Collaborate in the project with cooperation partners IÖW and ECOLOG Institute.
- Above-average university degree (Master or equivalent) in laws, political science or a related discipline
- Knowledge of energy law, politics and/or economics
- Research background in institutional analysis
- Experience in and interest in professional cooperation with colleagues from other disciplines and
- partners in practice
- Proven ability to and interest in scientific work
- Knowledge of English and MS Office are required, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Enjoyment of team-oriented, scientific work and a pronounced interest in research
- Opportunity for promotion
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Internal and external CPD courses
- University sports and health promotion measures for employees
- Employer-funded pension
If you have any questions regarding the content of the position, please contact Dr. Lars Holstenkamp (email@example.com).
The Leuphana University of Lüneburg is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering heterogeneity among its staff. People with severe disabilities with equal qualifications will be given priority consideration. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note our data protection information for applicants (which we currently only have in German.
Please send your application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, list of publications, and the date on which you could start the position) by October 18, 2020 preferably electronically (as a single merged PDF file) or by mail to
Leuphana University of Lüneburg
Personalservice, Corinna Schmidt
Subject: WiMi SteuerBoard Energie
D r . L a r s H o l s t e n k a m p
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg
Institut für Bank-, Finanz- und Gründungsmanagement (IBFG)
Universitätsallee 1, C6.212