Applications are invited for the part-time MSc and DPhil in Sustainable Urban Development at the University of Oxford. The next admissions round closes on 24 January 2020. The MSc Programme Scholarship also closes on this date (more information below).
We would be grateful if list members would share this information with students, colleagues and associates for whom it will be of interest.
The Sustainable Urban Development programme at the University of Oxford offers part-time master’s and doctoral courses for practitioners and researchers engaged in cities and urban issues. It attracts architects, educators, engineers, lawyers, financiers and investment analysts, landscape architects, project managers, planners, property developers and surveyors.
- Flexible part-time master’s and doctoral programmes – study while working
- Dynamic and thriving research, graduate and practitioner community
- International perspective and reach, drawing on Oxford’s interdisciplinary expertise
- Strong associations with leading organisations, including The Prince’s Foundation and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Opportunities to network and to develop valuable cross-sector connections
- Access to Oxford’s internship schemes
The MSc Programme Scholarship will cover all course fees across both years of the MSc in Sustainable Urban Development for October 2020 entry. The Scheme is open to all new candidates for the MSc.
The MSc in Sustainable Urban Development Sheehan Scholarship provides the awardee with a contribution of £1,100 towards the total course fees for October 2020 entry. This will be available in the first year of the course (2020/21) only. The Scholarship is funded through a generous donation from the Oxford-based Sheehan Group.
No separate application process will apply for these scholarships, but candidates seeking to be considered need to have submitted a full application by 24 January 2020. Candidates need to present a consistent record of excellence both academically and professionally. Full details are available on the MSc website www.conted.ox.ac.uk/msud.
Please visit our website or contact us for further information about each course, funding opportunities and how to apply.
T: +44 (0)1865 286952